usual daytime skincare routine put on a total of five products:
- Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF33 PA++ in 2 Natural BB
- 0kuma Concealer in 01 Moisturizing
- Artistry Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Black
- Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara
- Nivea Fruity Shine in Pomegranate
This is a very minimalistic look which takes all of 10 minutes tops (less if you're used to lining your eyes). If you don't have dark undereye circles and blemishes to cover you can actually skip the concealer. Remember to curl your lashes before putting on mascara for a more eye-opening effect.
What I like about Artistry Automatic Eyebrow Pencil:
- It's very user-friendly, just click and line.
- The pencil is not too soft and not too hard. It's just right so it's easy to apply and blend.
- The color is not too harsh even if it's black. The effect is very natural.
- After the initial investment, it's pretty reasonably priced since you just need to buy the refills. If you want to try the other colors, just get a different refill.
- It's made in Japan! I have a soft spot for Japanese products.
To purchase Artistry Automatic Eyebrow Pencil and other Artistry make-up products, contact Amway Philippines at 814-8181 or email email@example.com. There are distribution centers in Manila, Pangasinan, Cebu, Davao, and Cagayan de Oro.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.