I was hesitant to try it at first because my skin started becoming dry this year and it's still dry until now when it's already summer! All the cleansers that I liked using last year now make my face feel like sandpaper. That said, I had been using only Physiogel Cleanser and Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil to wash my face.
Pevonia Phyto-gel Cleanser is clear and has a consistency that's similar to shampoo or liquid soap.
What I like about Pevonia Botanica Purilys Phyto-gel Cleanser:
- It's good for all skin types -- normal, oily, dry, combination... as it cleanses and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- It's mildly scented which is a plus for me.
- It's made of natural plant ingredients like rosemary, lemon, and sage among others.
- It contains no SLS (Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfate).
- It thoroughly rids your skin of dirt and impurities.
- A little product goes a long way so one bottle will easily last for 4-6 months if used 2x a day.
Downside? As is the case with all Pevonia Botanica products... the price! Pevonia Botanice Purilys Phyto-gel Cleanser retails for P3,640! If it'll last for half a year though that's about P600 a month which is not so bad considering it does wonders for my now hard-to-please skin. It can be bought at leading spas like The Spa, Mariott Hotel's Quan Spa, etc.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric's World.